This post is for Mom-101. She said she tagged me for the ‘stuff you hate meme’ because I’m “so upbeat all the time”. Is that supposed to be a complement?
So now, in true David Letterman fashion, I give you my top 10 list of the things I hate. And I don’t even need an alter-ego to list them because even us upbeat people can hate stuff.
10. I hate it when my feet feel dirty.
9. I hate going to the dentist.
8. I hate it when I can’t find matching socks.
7. I hate chewed gum-it’s a phobia thing.
6. I hate having chapped lips.
5. I hate weak coffee.
4. I hate when I can’t find my slippers, because I hate having cold feet.
3. I hate being late. Especially when it’s for something important.
2. I H.A.T.E. when women are catty.
and the #1 thing that I hate is…drumroll please…
when I feel totally out of control of my 3-year-old. (symbol crash!)
Sorry you asked?
Now it’s my turn.
I tag Kirsten, Nancy, and Janeen.
la vie en rosePosted at 21:04h, 28 June
heehee…this was great! and yes, yes, yes to #1! i so agree…
PeetsMomPosted at 02:29h, 29 June
Ooo – I just read that I’m tagged! I promise to do it tomorrow!
AscenderRisesAbovePosted at 02:07h, 13 July
interesting… cold feet are definately the worst.